Description for AO Smith BTN-366
- Induced draft built-in blower - the blower is built into the top cover, factory mounted and wired. Ideal for installations where negative pressure is present in the building. Blower proves draft prior to ignition. No drafthood or barometric damper required.
- Metal venting - Rated Category I Appliance. Uses standard metal single wall or double wall type "B" vent. Can be commonly vented with other Category I appliances. Vent connects directly to the blower outlet. Perfect choice for retrofit and upgrade installations.
- Water connections - for ease of installation, all BTNs feature water connections on the top, front, and rear
- Glass lined tank- Permaglas® Ultracoat is the proprietary ceramic coating developed by A. O. Smith's ceramic engineers specifically for the heater. It is applied after the complete tank has been assembled to give a seamless barrier against hot water corrosion. The maximum
working pressure is 160 psi.
- Installed cost savings - When multiple BTN units are exclusively used in a vent manifold, use the National Flue Gas Code Table 11 Fan Sizing Charts to determine vent
diameter and specifications. The BTN with its internal induced draft blower enables safe use of smaller vent diameters. This feature can save hundreds of dollars in installation costs.
- Full automatic digital controls with safety shutoff -accurate, dependable control system. Manual reset gas shutoff device for added safety. Maximum inlet gas pressure is 14? W.C. Minimum gas pressure is 5.0? W.C. Natural Gas.
- Foam insulation -saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss
- Jacket -heavy gauge steel finished with a baked enamel finish over a bonderized undercoat
- Fully tested for safety and performance - design certified by the Underwriters Laboratory for 180°F hot water service. Meets rigid requirements of the National Sanitation Foundation when equipped with optional leg kit. Certified for use on combustible flooring.
- Intermittent ignition device -eliminates standing pilot. Provides flame failure response in less than one second. Power ON/OFF switch.
- Easy to install - completely factory-assembled. Only gas, water, vent and electric connections need be made. Provided with drain valve.
- Anodes - CoreGuard long-life, stainless steel core anode rods
- Plug kits - pipe nipples and caps are included to plug unused water connections
- Approval ratings and certification -all models meet ANSI Z21.10.3 - CSA 4.3 standards, meet or exceed the thermal effi ciency and standby loss requirements of the U.S.
Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1, comply with California Energy Commission (CEC) and comply with the Air Quality Management Districts requirements.
- Three year limited tank warranty
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 830 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.