Description for AO Smith DEL-15S
Note: When ordering a DEL unit, you must specify the Kilowatts and Voltage you require. Please contact customer service at 1-888-757-4774.
AO Smith Dura-Power Commercial Electric Water Heaters Feature:
- Glass lined tank - tank interior is coated with
glass specially developed by A. O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use
- Elements - zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface
temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water.
- Standard voltages - 120, 277 single phase and 208, 240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase
delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208V with 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only.
- Factory installed terminal block -just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models.
- Controls - temperature control (adjustable through a range of 110° to 170°F on single element and
120° to 180°F on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual element
models). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only)
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service
- Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection
- Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish
- Top inlet and outlet openings
- Drain valve
- Surface mounted thermostats
- UL approved field conversion program