Description for AO Smith GCFL-40
- AUTOMATIC FLUE DAMPER - Increases efficiency as it auto-matically opens and closes to reduce heat loss in the
- ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED - Meets ENERGY STAR requirements for the .67 EF tier II efficiency increase that was
initiated September 1, 2010 and is eligible for most utility rebate programs based on Energy Factor (EF) Ratings.
- ELECTRONIC GAS CONTROL - Intelligent control logic provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter
differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance.
- DIAGNOSTICS - The electronic gas control incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION - Heater operates with an automatic pilot relight system that shuts off the pilot during
stand-by modes to reduce gas consumption and eliminates nuisance pilot outage issues associated with standing pilot models.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS - Plugs into standard 110/120v outlet (10 foot power cord included).
- DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE - Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximize hot water output. Made from
long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- GREEN CHOICE® GAS BURNER - Patented "Eco-Friendly" design reduces Low NOx emissions by up to 33%and meets
less than 40 ng/j requirements for Low NOx.
- COREGARD ANODE ROD - An A. O. Smith exclusive. Anode has stainless steel core, protects tank against corrosion
longer than ordinary steel anodes.
- DURABLE BRASS TAMPER-RESISTANT DRAIN VALVE
BLUE DIAMOND® GLASS COATING - Provides superior corrosion resistance to industry-standard glass lining.
- CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED T&P RELIEF VALVE - Top-mounted T&P Relief Valve available as option on all models.
- CODE COMPLIANCE - UBC, CEC, SBCC, HUD and BOCA National Codes. Meets the thermal efficiency and
standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1. Meets the Federal Energy Efficiency Standards effective January 20, 2004, according to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992.
- DESIGN-CERTIFIED BY CSA INTERNATIONAL - According to ANSI Z21.10.1 - 4.1 CSA Standards governing storage-type water heaters.
- FLAMMABLE VAPOR IGNITION RESISTANT COMPLIANT DESIGN
- 6-YEAR LIMITED TANK AND PARTS WARRANTY
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 149 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.