The FVIR-compliant ProLine Direct Vent gas water heater is to designed to draw air from outside the home, eliminating problems caused by insufficient indoor ventilation. The unit has horizontal air intake and venting on all models up to 80” from the outside wall with no electrical power needed.
Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 38,000 BTU gas burner, the GDV-40 Direct Vent delivers a first hour rating of 72 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With an 0.63 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- FVIR compliant
- Horizontal air intake and venting on all models up to 80 inches from outside wall, with no electrical power needed
- Push button Piezo igniter -makes lighting pilot fast and easy with one hand push button spark ignition
- Factory installed heat trap nipples
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - reduces lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-link polymer.
- Green Choice gas burner -patented "Eco-Friendly" design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33%, complies with Southern California and Texas requirements
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve