Description for AO Smith GVR-30
- Meets energy-efficiency requirements for most gas utility rebate programs - 2" thick CFC-free foam insulation, external heat traps and other energy-saving features produce minimum 0.62 energy factor, which meet ENERGY STAR requirements.
- FVIR "Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant" System
- DynaClean diffuser dip tube - reduces lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Eco-friendly Green Choice gas burner reduces NOx emissions by 33% compared to standard burners and meets less than 40 ng/j requirements for low NOx
- Push-button Piezo ignitor on FVIR-compliant models for easy "no-match" pilot ignition
- CoreGard aluminum anode rod with stainless steel core provides added protection against tank corrosion
- Blue Diamond glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance to industry-standard glass lining
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P relief valve
- Tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- 6-year warranty on tank and parts
- Code Compliance: UBC, CEC, SBCC, HUD and BOCA National Codes. Meets or exceeds the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1. Meets or exceeds the Federal Energy Efficiency Standards effective January 20, 2004, according to the National Appliance Energy
Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992.
- Design-Certified by CSA International:
According to ANSI Z21.10.1 - 4.1 CSA Standards governing storage-type water heaters.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 129 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.