ProMax electric water heaters offer exceptional energy savings and durability.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Coregard anode rod - aluminum anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary mild steel anodes.
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating - protects steel tank from corrosion.
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Meets or Exceeds the Federal Efficiency Standards effective January 20, 2004, according to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992. Also meets or exceeds the thermal efficiency and/or standby loss requirements of the US Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Certified to UL 174 for household electric water heaters