- 3"-thick CFC-free foam insulation, external heat traps and other features combine to produce a higher .95 Energy Factor that maximizes savings on operating costs.
- Blue Diamond glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry-standard glass lining.
- DynaClean II automatic sediment-cleaning system - creates turbulence in tank for maximum protection against lime and sediment buildup
- 4500W Phoenix low-watt density Incoloy steel upper and lower heating elements - designed to operate more efficiently and last 2-3 times longer than standard copper elements
- COREGARD - An A.O. Smith exclusive magnesium anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary steel anodes.
- Tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- CSA Certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Extra warranty protection - 10 year limited tank and parts warranty