- Glass-Lined Tank - Alkaline borosilicate composition permanently fused to steel by firing at a temperature of 1600°F, providing years of corrosion protection and dependable use.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Jacket - With baked enamel finish
- AO Smith storage tanks are ideal for use with gas-fired copper heat exchanger equipment for storage of any potable water at temperatures up to 180°F.
- Threaded Openings - All tanks furnished with threaded openings for thermometer, relief valve, 2" recirculation lines, tankstat, and drain valve. <
- Fits through 30" door
- Magnesium anode for anti-corrosion protection
- Exceeds ASHRAE requirements
- 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty