Description for AO Smith TJ-80S
These AO Smith storage tanks are designed for storing potable water. Fitting locations are designed to meet the needs of normal installations plus those for the AO Smith Cer-Temp 80 and Shire-Temp piping methods.
- Glass-Lined Tank - Alkaline borosilicate composition permanently fused to steel by firing at a temperature of 1600°F, providing years of corrosion protection and dependable use.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Jacket - With baked enamel finish
- AO Smith storage tanks are ideal for use with gas-fired copper heat exchanger equipment for storage of any potable water at temperatures up to 180°F.
- Threaded Openings - All tanks furnished with threaded openings for thermometer, relief valve, 2" recirculation lines, tankstat, and drain valve.
- Fits through 30" door
- Magnesium anode for anti-corrosion protection
- Exceeds ASHRAE requirements
- 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 230 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.