6" x 6" Universal Access Door (Steel)
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The Acudor UF-5000 is an innovative universal flush access door for walls and ceilings. It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface. The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort. The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again. For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1-1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the door frame.
- Material: Up to 16" X 16" - 16 gage, 18 gage mounting frame, over 16" X 16" - 14 gage door, 16 gage mounting frame
- Door: Flush to frame with rounded safety corners
- Mounting Frame: One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed
- Latch: Stainless Steel screwdriver operated cam latch
- Optional Latches/Locks: Cylinder lock and key, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch
- Finish: Steel: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of
White alkyd baking enamel
- *Also available in Stainless Steel: UF-5000-6X6-SCSS
- Door panel has rounded safety corners providing an architecturally pleasing appearance
- One piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distortion
- Unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind
6" x 6"
Wall Opening (Inches):
6-3/8" x 6-3/8"
Prime Coated Steel
Walls or Ceilings
Number of Latches:
SS Screwdriver Cam
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday