Description for Amtrol 104-003
The Solar EXTROL uses a specifically blended diaphragm that can handle temperature spikes commonly seen in solar systems.
- Specifically designed for high-efficiency solar systems
- Suitable for use in glycol applications
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psig
- Maximum intermittent operating temperature: 250°F
- Maximum continuous operating temperature: 225°F
The HydroClaw Expansion Tank Support Bracket
provides a safe and reliable option if you prefer to mount your expansion tank. This expansion tank bracket is easy to install and will hold any tank with a diameter of 11" nominal.