1" Aluminum Solenoid Air Valve, 1,119,000 BtuH Max (24v)
Mon, Mar 6
|1||Mon, Mar 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Aluminum valves can be used in both double block and vent gas burners.
- Lightweight, low-cost valves for air service
- Ideal for low pressure applications
- Provides high flow, Cv up to 138 (Kv 118)
- Air and vacuum service
- Standard: RedHat II - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X; RedHat - Type I.
- Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9; RedHat - Explosionproof and Raintight, Types 3, 7, and 9. (Except EF8215A40 and EF8215A90, which are suitable for Types 3 and 7 (C and D) only and have a T2B temperature rating code.)
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday