2" Aluminum Solenoid Air Valve, 3,251,000 BtuH Max (120v)
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Aluminum valves can be used in both double block and vent gas burners.
- Lightweight, low-cost valves for air service
- Ideal for low pressure applications
- Provides high flow, Cv up to 138 (Kv 118)
- Air and vacuum service
- Standard: RedHat II - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X; RedHat - Type I.
- Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9; RedHat - Explosionproof and Raintight, Types 3, 7, and 9. (Except EF8215A40 and EF8215A90, which are suitable for Types 3 and 7 (C and D) only and have a T2B temperature rating code.)
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday