- Pilot operated, normally open or normally closed
- Snubber slows disc closing speed to protect system against water hammer damage more effectively than other techniques
- Pressure spike due to water hammer is reduced to a point eliminating the need for suppressors or other controls in most water systems
- Standard: RedHat II - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X; RedHat - Type I.
- Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9; RedHat - Explosionproof and Raintight, Types 3, 7, and 9.