Ashcroft Type 1005 pressure gauges share the uncompromising reputation for quality and product integrity that is inherent in all Ashcroft instruments. The core of the Type 1005 gauge is the patented PowerFlex movement. This movement has been thoroughly tested and proven to be more resistant to shock, vibration, and pulsation than conventional movements, thus assuring a more accurate, dependable, long-lasting gauge.
The essence of Ashcroft Type 1005 gauges is attractive styling, a technically superior design, durable construction, economy, and the excellent reputation of Ashcroft gauges for delivery and service. True Zero indication, a unique safety feature standard on these gauges, is the accurate indication of zero pressure being applied to the gauge.
- Case material is black-painted steel
- These gauges have a heat-resistant push-in polycarbonate window
- Dial faces match other Ashcroft commercial gauges for easy readability
- Patented PowerFlex movement with polyester segment
- True Zero indication, a unique safety feature