NOTE: For Hydronic Baseboards
- Made of 22 gauge steel.
- Features TWO separate layers of protection against rust: an electroplated galvanized coating over the carbon steel and an epoxy-based powder coat in semi-gloss white
- Designed to retrofit on to most existing baseboard heater covers.
- Superior Airflow... Airflow is the critical factor in proper baseboard heating. We use a slotted steel panel that visually hides the originally installed heater cover while ensuring that the heating element receives proper airflow.
- Child Safe... The dangers associated with hot finned tube heating elements are well known. Our child safe design doesn't allow for little fingers or small flammable toys to be placed inside the heater cover.
- Simple to Install... It just doesn't get any easier. Only the non-permanent components of the existing heater cover are discarded. The back cover that is mechanically fastened to the wall stays in place.