Description for Belimo AF24-PC
- Cut labor costs with simple direct coupling
- True mechanical spring return - the most reliable fail-safe
- Reverse mount for clockwise or counterclockwise fail-safe
- Check damper position easily with clear position indicator
- Overload-proof throughout rotation
- Temporary restrictions in damper movement will not change
actuator operation. Actuator returns to normal operation
when restriction is removed (modulating actuators)
- Easy mechanical stop to adjust angle of rotation
(add ZDB-AF2 US US accessory)
- By eliminating internal condensation Golden Point breather membrane
optimizes performance in harsh airstream environments
- Built-in auxiliary switch is easy to use, offers feedback or
signal for additional device (-S models)
- Manual override crank speeds installation
- Need to change control direction?
Do it easily with a simple switch (modulating actuators)
- Microprocessor-controlled brushless DC motor increases actuator life span and reliability, provides constant running time (modulating actuators)
- Rugged metal housing withstands rough
handling in the mechanical room
- 3 ft. appliance cable and conduit connector eases installation
- Double insulated - no need for separate safety ground.
A Belimo exclusive (-S,120V, 230V models)
- Automatically compensates for damper seal wear,
ensuring tight close-off
The AF24-PC is used for proportional modulation of dampers and control valves in HVAC systems. The actuator operates in response to a 0-10 V phasecut control input from an electronic controller or positioner. A 2 to 10 VDC feedback is provided for position indication or master-slave applications.
The AF series actuators provide true spring return operation for reliable fail-safe application and positive close-off on air tight dampers. The spring return system
provides constant torque to the damper with, and without, power applied to the actuator.