PL-36B Series 1/6 HP Bronze Booster Pump, Lead Free
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The Series PL close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in hydronic, radiant and geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- B&G's powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance. Series-PL
- Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11 Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency
Max Pressure (PSI):
Max Temp (F):
Max Flow (GPM):
Flow Range (GPM):
Head Range (ft.):
Max Head (Ft):
Replacement Parts (7)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday