This model features an automatic flue damper that helps to reduce stand-by heat loss. The flue damper, combined with additional insulation and heat traps, helps these units achieve the highest energy factor (EF) rating of Bradford White's atmospheric vent models. These models qualify for the current Energy Star EF requirement and for the September 1st, 2010 EF requirement, as well as most utility company rebate programs.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - These models qualify for the current January 1st, 2009 EF requirement and future September 1st, 2010 EF requirement, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- Automatic Flue Damper - Reduces stand-by heat loss, resulting in less gas consumption, higher energy factor ratings and improved overall efficiency.
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Gas Control - Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate temperature water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides fifteen different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Compatible With Optional Accessory Packages- Performance Package, Protection Package and Inlet Shut-Off Valve Packages.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected.
- Resettable Thermal Switch - Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Maintenance Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF (871ºC).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the side and top, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3x4 "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter - Allows either 3" or 4" vent connections.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.