Description for Bradford White DH1-65T6FSX
High-Input Direct Vent (DH) water heaters offer greater recovery capabilities, larger gallon capacities and side connections for space heating. They utilize a co-axial (pipe inside a pipe) venting system. No electricity required.
- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt
powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile
converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas
valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour
Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors
and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer
during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advanced polymer composite
thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and
surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Closed Combustion - All air for combustion is taken directly from the outside. The
co-axial vent pipe (pipe inside a pipe) draws combustion air in through the outer
pipe (6"), and exhausts the products of combustion through the inner pipe (4"). The
co-axial vent pipe at the top of the unit can be rotated for venting flexibility.
- Reinforced Seals - Seals surround the closed combustion chamber and the FVIR
inner door, preventing the ignition of Flammable Vapors outside of the water heater.
- Maintenance Free - The vent piping and the closed combustion chamber with
reinforced seals does not require regular cleaning under normal operating conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the
operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first
hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered
enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of
hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a
temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Cast Aluminum Air Intake Boot - A cast molded air intake boot provides
exceptional installation durability.
- Telescoping Solid Vent Kits - Multiple kits (see reverse side) allow up to 8ft.
vertical and 8ft. horizontal vent lengths (horizontal termination only).
- Flexible Vent Kit - The maximum vent length (horizontal and vertical) can be flexed
to 100" (horizontal termination only).
- Side Connections - 3/4" NPT tappings allow easy connections for space heating
applications (Potable water only).
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Surrounds the tank surface, saving energy by
reducing the amount of heat loss.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
Check product PDFs for more information on optional vent kits.
Heater is a propane gas (LP) model and features a titanium stainless steel propane burner
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 226 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.