This High Performance Energy Saver series water heater provides incredible hot water delivery from a space saving, convenient package.
The Atmospheric Vent High Performance Model Features:
- High Input Combustion System - Generates enough hot water in the first hour for hot tubs, garden tubs and body sprays in addition to whole house duty.
- High Recovery and First Hour Delivery - When tested to the industry standard residential first hour delivery procedure, the GX2-25S can provide 155 gallons and the GX1-55S will deliver 200 gallons.
- Helical Fin Flue - Designed to maximize the amount of heat transferred to water decreasing recovery time. Minimizes air movement in the heater during standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface for the hot water tanks.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Automatic temperature selection at your fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Energy saving insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss while increasing jacket rigidity. GX-2 has 2" of insulation, GX-1 has 1" of insulation.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Two Protective Magnesium Anode Rods - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- 4" "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved) - Included