Description for Bradford White GX-1-TW-55S6SX
This High Performance Energy Saver series water heater provides incredible hot water delivery from a space saving, convenient package.
The Power Vent High Performance Model Features:
Heater is a propane gas (LP) model and features a titanium stainless steel propane burner
- High Input Combustion System - Generates enough hot water in the first hour for whirlpool tubs, garden tubs or body sprays in addition to whole house duty.
- High Recovery and First Hour Delivery - When tested to the industry standard residential first hour delivery procedure, the GX-2-TW-25S can provide 155 gallons and the GX-1-TW-55S will deliver 200 gallons.
- Integrated Mixing Device - Features an accurate, easy to use hand wheel for adjusting mixed water temperature, a pre-piped stainless steel flexible connector for quick installation as well as optional water connections (1/2" NPT recirculation inlet, 1/2" NPT hot water outlet, 1/4" NPT cold water outlet). This required system is easily installed and ensures a comfortable outlet temperature while providing a steady flow of hot water.
- Helical Fin Flue - Specifically welded fins slow down the products of combustion, optimizing increased surface area efficiency and the amount of heat transferred to the water.
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Gas Control - Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition that eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during stand-by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain accurate and consistent water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Powerful Blower Motor - Significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected (not FVIR compliant).
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 3" or 4" PVC, ABS or CPVC (maximum equivalent vent lengths on reverse side).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Energy saving insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss while increasing jacket rigidity. GX-2-TW has 2" of insulation, GX-1-TW has 1" of insulation.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Two Protective Magnesium Anode Rods.
- Pedestal Base.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 215 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.