Description for Bradford White M-1-12UT6SS
Please Note: This product comes standard as a 120V model. This product is also available in 240V, 208V, 277V, 480V. Please call customer service if you require one of these non-standard voltages.
Bradford White's compact models are, as the name implies, utility water heaters that provide smaller volumes of hot water where usage is intermittent or demand is lower.
- DOE - All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or
exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy. ASHRAE
Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy
Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004
which supersedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for
automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset
energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With a Single Immersed Element - Transfers heat
directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style element.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively
engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly
corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel
surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation?Covers the sides and top of the tank,
reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption,
improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings
extend water heater life and eases installation. Located on the side for
- Alternate Top Water Connections - The 6 and 12 gallon models have
alternate 3/4" water connection tappings on top.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against
corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Single Phase Operation Only.
- T&P Relief Valve Included - All models have special tapping on side
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD
Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Single Element Only
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications