Bradford White's compact models are, as the name implies, utility water heaters that provide smaller volumes of hot water where usage is intermittent or demand is lower.
- DOE - All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy. ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supersedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With a Single Immersed Element - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style element.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation?Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation. Located on the side for easier installation.
- Alternate Top Water Connections - The 6 and 12 gallon models have alternate 3/4" water connection tappings on top.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Single Phase Operation Only.
- T&P Relief Valve Included - All models have special tapping on side of tank.
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Single Element Only
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications