- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapor burn inside the combustion chamber.
- Maintenance Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. This increases first hour delivery, while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600° F.
- Power Vented Water Heater - Designed for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall.
- Powerful Blower Motor - Our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Gas Control - Intelligent gas control with
spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in
savings of pilot gas during stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain accurate and consistent water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 2" or 3" PVC, ABS or CPVC (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Rod.
- Pedestal Base.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
Heater is a propane gas (LP) model and features a titanium stainless steel propane burner