Bradford White's residential, extra recovery, energy saver, gas water heater features a draft diverter and is atmospherically vented. Extra recovery translates into an increased amount of hot water available at a usable temperature in less time than normal.
- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Side Connections - 3/4" NPT tappings allow easy connections for space heating applications (Potable water only).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - 1" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 4" "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.