Description for Bradford White M-I-MH30T6FLN
The Manufactured Home Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater is designed specifically for mobile homes. This heater operates in the same manner as a conventional gas-powered water heater. The most noticeable difference is its narrow width that allows it to fit in tight spaces.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame
arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the
- Resettable Thermal Switch - Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents
burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of
the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Piezo Igniter - Easy and quick lighting of the pilot burner by push button.
- Pedestal Base - Rugged and durable base allows easy transport and
positioning, while providing corrosion resistant contact with floor.
- Maintenance Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor
is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the
operation of the pilot and burner.
- Housing and Urban Development - This water heater is designed in
accordance with H.U.D. and is certified for installation in a manufactured
home(mobile home) only and must be installed in an enclosure that will
completely separate the water heater combustion and venting system from the
- Optional Roof Jack Kit for Installation Flexibility - Roof Jack Kit must be
used when venting and must specify roof size clearance when ordering.
Available in 12", 18"/32", 32"/60" or 48"/90".
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the
corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating.
The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface
for our hot water tanks.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Automatic temperature selection at your
fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water
temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.
- Convertible Gas Control - Easily convertible control for use with either
Propane or Natural Gas.
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the side and top of tank, saving
energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend
water heater life and eases installation.
- Heat Trap - Installed on hot water outlet to minimize heat loss through piping.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against
corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- 3"x4" "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter - Allows either 3" or 4" vent connections
with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less.
- Flue Baffle - Maximizes the amount of heat absorbed by the tank and
reduces heat loss during standby periods.
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA/CGA).
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 104 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.