Description for Bradford White M-I-MS40T6LX
The Manufactured Home Direct Vent Energy Saver Closed Combustion Model Residential Water Heater is designed for mobile homes. This version takes combustion air in from outside and then vents combustion gases directly back outside.
- All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency requirements
of the Department of Energy. ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current
standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987
recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supercedes all
state and local efficiency requirements.
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation - surrounds the tank surface, saving
energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Flue baffle - designed to maximize the amount of heat absorbed in the
lower portion of tank. Minimizes air movement in the heater during
standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.
- Fully automatic controls - automatic temperature selection at your
fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water
temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.
Convertible control for use with LP or Natural Gas.
- Vitraglas® lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected
from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic
porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining
provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
n Protective magnesium anode rod?provides added protection
against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Heat Traps - factory installed, minimizes heat loss through piping.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
Extends water heater life and eases installation.
- Brass drain valve.
- T&P relief valve - factory installed in accordance with UL.
- Six year limited warranty on steel tank - heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining (10 year limited warranty on steel tank also available)
- Six year limited warranty on parts.
Closed combustion vent kit package is available for installation flexibility, but it must be purchased separately. This package is only necessary for new installations.
It includes adjustable air intake tube, roof jack and hardware. Must specify roof jack size when ordering.
Available in 12", 18"/32", 32"/60" or 48"/95" (305mm, 457mm/813mm,
813mm/1524mm, 1219mm/2413mm) lengths.
If you are interested in ordering this vent kit package, please call our customer service number and a representative will be able to obtain pricing and availability.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 126 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.