- All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy. ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supercedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation - surrounds the tank surface, saving energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Flue baffle - designed to maximize the amount of heat absorbed in the lower portion of tank. Minimizes air movement in the heater during standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.
- Fully automatic controls - automatic temperature selection at your fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation. Convertible control for use with LP or Natural Gas.
- Vitraglas® lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks. n Protective magnesium anode rod?provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Heat Traps - factory installed, minimizes heat loss through piping.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings. Extends water heater life and eases installation.
- Brass drain valve.
- T&P relief valve - factory installed in accordance with UL.
- Six year limited warranty on steel tank - heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining (10 year limited warranty on steel tank also available)
- Six year limited warranty on parts.
If you are interested in ordering this vent kit package, please call our customer service number and a representative will be able to obtain pricing and availability.