Description for Bradford White M-II-80A-54
The Immersion and Surface Mounted Electric Models Feature:
- Surface Mounted Thermostat Step Control (modulation): Can be accomplished by variable setting on thermostats (each element has an individual thermostat and high limit).
- Immersion Thermostats: Immersion type for accurate temperature control from up to 180°F (82°C) with manual reset high limit control.
- 3" (76mm) Non-CFC foam insulation: Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Sediment Reduction System: Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining: Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600F.
- Water Connections: 1-1/2" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Elements: Screw in style. Surface mounted thermostat models have elements made of nickel chromium wire embedded in magnesium oxide, sheathed in copper and electroplated to minimize degradation of the anode. Incoloy sheathed elements are optional. Immersion thermostat models have low watt density incoloy sheathed elements standard which resists burnout
caused by dry fire or lime buildup.
- Two Magnesium Anode Rods: Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble free service.
- Hand Hole Cleanout: Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits.
- ASME Construction Available.
- NSF Construction Available.
- Brass Drain Valve: Tamper Proof Design.
- T&P Relief Valve: Installed.
- Completely Pre-wired: With pressure lug terminal block eliminating need for splicing or taping of wires.
- Voltages Available: 208v, 240v, 277v, 380v, 415v, 480v and 600v.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications