Description for Bradford White MS120R6SS
The Solar Saver model is appropriate for open system applications, where water from a solar collector is pumped into the tank, directly heating the potable water (no internal heat exchange coil). For installation flexibility, alternate collector supply and return connections are provided on the 80 and 119-gallon models.
- Backup Element - A single backup heating element provides heat only
when solar energy does not satisfy demand.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank.
Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build
up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly
corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for
automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset
energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- Supply and Return Connections - 3/4" NPT female connections are
located on the top for both the solar collector supply and return.
- Alternate Solar Collector Supply and Return Connections - Located on
the front for additional application flexibility (MS80 and MS120 only).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing
the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved
operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric
fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Sensor Wires for Solar Thermistor Connections - Twisted wires are
provided as a means for connecting thermistors to a solar controller
(thermistors and solar controller are not provided).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provide added protection against
corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Element - Transfers heat directly and
efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 310 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.