- Backup Element - A single backup heating element provides heat only when solar energy does not satisfy demand.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- Supply and Return Connections - 3/4" NPT female connections are located on the top for both the solar collector supply and return.
- Alternate Solar Collector Supply and Return Connections - Located on the front for additional application flexibility (MS80 and MS120 only).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Sensor Wires for Solar Thermistor Connections - Twisted wires are provided as a means for connecting thermistors to a solar controller (thermistors and solar controller are not provided).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Element - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications