The AERO Series Energy Saver Oil-Powered Water Heater is rugged, durable and renown for its high output. It meets the highest standards in quality and dependability. The Aero® Series residential water heater includes exceptional standard features that customers and installers can depend on.
- High Recovery Rates - Oil heats water 3 to 4 times faster than other methods. These models are designed to assure a constant supply of hot water provided the draw-off rate is within the recovery capacity of the unit. Center flue models from 32 to 50 gallons capacity delivery recovery rates as high as 110 gallons per hour. Rear flue models are designed for heavier demand with recovery rates as high as 195 gallons per hour.
- Installation - Occupies relatively little floor space and does not require a separate fuel oil storage tank when used in an oil-heated residence.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank (Center Flue models only).
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface for our water heater tanks.
- Controls - Single immersion aquastat (supplied with burner) for precise, easy water temperature regulation and safety.
- Beckett Burners - All burners are 120V, 1-stage with multiple firing rates (see reverse side for part numbers). Carlin and Riello are optional burners, but not available through Bradford White.
- New Beckett Burners are Compatible with Biofuel - Up to B5 (5% Biofuel) can be used with water heater, provided the Biofuel meets ASTM D6751.
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Surrounds the tank surface, saving energy by retarding loss of heat (Center Flue models only).
- Fiberglass Insulation - High density fiberglass insulation provides a thick blanket around tank and combustion chamber for more heat retention and maximum fuel efficiency (Rear Flue models only).
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation (RF-50 has 1 1/4" water connections).
- Two Protective Magnesium Anode Rods - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service (Rear Flue models have one Magnesium Anode Rod).
- Flexible Stainless Steel Flue Baffle - Maximizes the amount of heat absorbed by the tank and reduces heat loss during standby periods. Hinged for low ceiling removal and cleaning (Center Flue models only).
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded.
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber - Concentrates the flame for a smaller, hotter fire and faster transfer of maximum heat.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA and CGA).