- Internal Single Wall Heat Exchanger - Single Wall 1 1/2" O.D. glass coated (Vitraglas®) steel coil. The coil has a heat transfer area of 14.2 sq. ft. and a stored water volume of 2.5 gal. Maximum supply temperature from the solar collector must not exceed 250°F.
- 1" NPT Front Supply and Return Connections.
- Sensor Wires for Solar Thermistor Connections - Twisted wires are provided under the Upper and Lower covers. These wires have been provided as a means for connecting thermistors to a solar controller (Thermistors and Solar Controller are not provided).
- Integrated Mixing Device - Features an accurate, easy to use hand wheel for adjusting mixed water temperature, a pre-piped stainless steel flexible connector for quick installation as well as optional water connections (1/2" NPT recirculation inlet, 1/2" NPT hot water outlet, 1/4" NPT cold water outlet). This required system is easily installed and ensures a comfortable outlet temperature while providing a steady flow of hot water.
- Backup Element(s) - A dual, or single backup heating element provides heat only when solar energy does not satisfy demand. Dual element models allow entire tank to hold hot water during periods where solar heating is not available.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at at temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat(s) for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Two Protective Anode Rods - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Incoloy Element(s) - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications