1" Sweat MIXCAL 3-Way Thermostatic Mixing Valve w/ Temperature Gauge
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The Caleffi MixCal three-way thermostatic mixing valve is used in systems producing domestic hot water or in hydronic and radiant heating systems. It maintains the desired output temperature of the mixed water supplied to the user at a constant set value compensating for both temperature and pressure fluctuations of incoming hot and cold water. The MixCal is fail cold: for any failure of cold or hot inlets or valve function, the hot water port closes.
- Adjustable thermostatic and pressure balanced mixing valve for point of distribution in domestic water systems and radiant hydronic heating systems.
- Low-lead brass body.
- Internal anti-scale materials.
- Locking set point knob.
- Max working pressure: 200 psi
- Max inlet temp: 200°F
- Adjustable range: 85° - 150°F
- Gauge scale: 30° - 210°F
- ASSE 1017 Listed.
- Lead Plumbing Law Certified by IAPMO R&T:
- 0.25% max weighted average lead content
Max Pressure (PSI):
Temperature Range (F):
85°F - 150°F
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Point of Source
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 7:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday