Description for Caleffi NAS20025
Storage tanks can serve as either a domestic hot water tank or a thermal buffering tank with porcelain glass coated steel lining. Powder-coated steel external cover. Drain port/valve.
- Max. working pressure: 150 psi.
- Working temperature: -40 to 190ºF.
- Recommended max. delivery water temperature: 120ºF.
- Testing pressure: 300 psi.
- Tank insulation: 2" non-CFC foam.
- Insulation thermal conductivity: R16.
- Electric element: 4.5 Kw. UL listed.
The ThermoCon 25 gallon tank is engineered with the following connections:
- (6) 1-1/2" NPT Female
- (2) 3/4" NPT Female
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 100 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.