Description for Carrier 33CSTM-01
The Carrier Comfort System TEMP System is designed to
be compatible with the full line of Carrier single-zone heating
and cooling units. Single zone products are popular and cost effective in air conditioning systems for many small to medium sized commercial buildings.
- Controls temperature to user defined set points
- Maintains 7 days a week occupied/unoccupied schedule
- Eliminates external time-clocks, manual override timers, night low limit thermostat, battery backup or unit time guard
- Operates with 3 system switches for supply air fan and the unit heating and cooling stages
- Fan/filter status
- Set point range: 50 F to 99 F
- Scheduling: 365-day/8 periods per day/one-minute increments
- Auto/manual changeover
- No batteries required
- IAQ operation
The TEMP System programmable thermostats can be linked together for centralized system HVAC Control from a single entry point. Thermostats feature a simple, categorized programming method and push-button design that make it easy to meet individual comfort requirements while managing energy usage. The thermostats' sleek profile and neutral tone blend with any decor. This component must receive time from another component with a timeclock on the CCN bus.