The EB-45 is intended for use where supply line pressure does not exceed 200 psi. This regulator is suited for either cold or hot (to 180°F) water service.
- Compact pressure reducing and regulating valves: Designed for small and economic considerations.
- Certified by ASSE Standard 1003, Listed by IAPMO and ASSE: Inspector Friendly, peace of mind.
- By-pass mechanism integral with the cartridge: No add-on or small parts, longer life and more reliable performance.
- Quick and Easy service: Back off pressure and remove spring chamber, pressure spring and button and replace cartridge and you have a new valve.
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping: Specify and install with confidence.
- Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use: No soldering, glue or tools required to make connection.
- Rugged bronze body: Superior reliability, improved user safety.