- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease of use: No soldering, clamps, unions, tools or glue required.
- Reduced installation cost: Fewer fittings and connections.
- Design certified and agency listed: Inspector friendly, peace of mind!
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping: Specify and install with confidence!
- Expandable and flexible design: Increase the number of branches simply by connecting two manifolds together with SharkBite fittings.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installation: Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Max Working Pressure: 200 psi
- Max Temp: 200 F
- Service: Potable water and hydronic heating
- Manifold Body: 1" Copper
- Body: DZR Brass
- O-Ring: EPDM
- Grab Ring: Stainless Steel
- Tube Support Liner: Polysulfone
- Branch Quantity: 4
- Branch Size: 1/2"
- Truck Ends: 3/4" x Spun Closed