The Heatguard® 110-D is intended for installation at the water heater to distribute controlled temperature water through a domestic hot water system.
The SharkBite® Heatguard® 110-D incorporates a fast acting, high quality thermostatic element that senses the outlet water temperature and reacts to maintain a stable delivery temperature even under changing flows or variations in supply temperatures. The valve also greatly reduces the outlet flow in the event of a cold water supply failure.
- Delivers water at a maximum of 120°F (49°C)
throughout the system:
Safer hot water from all outlets.
- Allows the heater to be set at 140°F (60°C) or
Greater effective hot water volume yields less chance of Legionella bacteria within the cylinder.
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to
Specify and install with confidence!
- Robust, low complexity construction:
Superior reliability, improved user safety.
- Unique, purpose designed adjuster tool (included with each valve):
Minimizes unauthorized tampering with valve setting.
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE:
Inspector friendly, peace of mind!