The SharkBite® Heatguard® 115-H features a robust design based on the expertise gained from years of experience in the design and manufacture of safety valves. Every valve is tested for performance on an automated testing station during the assembly process. The SharkBite® Heatguard® 115-H incorporates a thermostatic element that senses the outlet water temperature and reacts to maintain a stable delivery temperature.
The SharkBite® Heatguard® 115-H features an adjusting handle that can be locked at a desired temperature. Alternatively it can function in an adjusting mode, with the handle clearly marked to indicate the direction to turn to achieve hotter or colder water temperatures.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease of use:
No soldering, glue or tools required.
- Large sized valve with high flow rates:
Control larger systems with a single valve.
- Every valve is tested prior to shipping:
Specify and install with confidence!
- Robust, low complexity construction:
Superior reliability, improved user safety.
- Integral union connections on all three ports:
Easy and quick to install and service.