- Control two or three air zones with 24vac power open/close or spring assisted motorized dampers.
- Control any communicating HVAC system based on the ClimateTalk™ open protocol or any 24volt 2 heat / 1 cool gas/electric system or 2 heat / 1 cool conventional or dual fuel heat pump.
- The UT-3000 is compatible with any communicating thermostat that operates on the ClimateTalk™ open protocol or with any off-the shelf single stage 24volt heat/cool thermostat or 2 heat/1 cool heat pump thermostat.
- The UT-3000 panel features automatic changeover from any thermostat allowing for individual zone comfort from the zoned HVAC system.
- The Liquid Crystal Display scrolls to show current zone thermostat demand input and HVAC system demand output. In addition, all programming is performed at the LCD. Four buttons are provided just below the LCD screen. The buttons are used to scroll thru the menu on the LCD and make your selections. Program the UT-3000 and select the features you like. Non-volatile memory maintains your settings even after a long power failure.
- In addition to the LCD, a total of 5 colored LEDs provide indication of the HVAC system status and mode of operation.
- A total of 3 green LEDs labeled Zone 1 thru Zone 3 are also provided to indicate which dampers are energized to open.
- The UT-3000 comes pre-loaded with default operating parameters for zoned HVAC systems. The default program settings free the technician from programming but also allows fine tuning of the system to optimize performance and personal preference. The UT-3000 operates in proportional mode at all times. Multi-stage and modulating equipment will be operated in a manner that minimizes blower speed, maximizes temperature control and improves system efficiency.