Description for Fantech FADE20-4
Fantech's FADE Series axial fans are designed to effectively and quietly handle major ventilation challenges in locations such as large warehouses without taking up a lot of valuable space.
All FADE Series fans combine aerodynamically designed propeller blades and rotor motor into one expertly integrated unit. Fans feature heavy gauge galvanized steel, baked powdercoat finish. Propeller options are formed steel blades featuring an "S" blade design or die-cast aluminum with an "A" blade design.
Note: Image depicts Fully Assembled Model; is not reflective of actual product
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- 100% speed controllable for highly efficient and economical airflow
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 100° F
- Integral blades and external rotor for precision balancing
- Formed galvanized steel wall panel with venturi
features baked powdercoat finish
- Shallow profile with no protruding motor
- Terminal box with prewired electrical strip
- Three-year warranty