Energy Recovery Ventilators are complete whole house ventilation systems that incorporate a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside and the exhaust motor pushes stale contaminated air out . The two air streams are separated by a core. The enthalpic core of the ERV transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. The air brought into the living area is cooled and the humidity is reduced for maximum comfort. The load on your air conditioner is less and you save on cooling costs.
Energy Recovery Ventilators are designed for warmer, humid climates with longer cooling seasons.
Note: This model has no defrost and is not recommended for climates that experience freezing conditions for long periods.
- Powder coated 22-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Enthalpy core
- Compact design
- No balancing required
- No defrost and drain pan needed
- Three speeds
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- 60-240 CFM (28-113 L/s) at 0.4" w.g.
- 3' plug-in power cord
- 8" side port duct connections
- Ideal for garage, attic, basement or mechanical room installations