The SER Series lowers demand
on air conditioning systems. Air
supplied from outdoors enters
through the Energy Recovery Core
where it transfers the heat and
humidity to the exhaust air. The air
supplied by the SER is now cooler,
dryer and more comfortable. The
SER distributes the pre-conditioned fresh filtered air throughout
the building by direct ductwork installed especially for the ERV or
through the ductwork of a forced-air system.
Note: This model has no defrost and is not recommended for climates that experience freezing conditions for long periods.
- Powder coated 20-gauge G90 galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" foil-faced fiberglass insulation to prevent condensation
- Blowers - (2) maintenance-free Ebm-Papst backward inclined motorized impellers
- Two (2) modular energy recovery cores manufactured
from a flame-proof/Polyester-based synthetic paper designed
to transfer sensible and latent heat.
- Dual service doors & reversible electrical box
- Push-pull configuration
- Three speeds
- (4) MERV1 washable filters
- 225-550 CFM @ 0.4" w.g.
- External low voltage contacts
- Outdoor ducts on the same side