The SER Series lowers demand on air conditioning systems. Air supplied from outdoors enters through the Energy Recovery Core where it transfers the heat and humidity to the exhaust air. The air supplied by the SER is now cooler, dryer and more comfortable. The SER distributes the pre-conditioned fresh filtered air throughout the building by direct ductwork installed especially for the ERV or through the ductwork of a forced-air system.
- Powder coated 20-gauge G90 galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" foil-faced fiberglass insulation to prevent condensation
- Blowers - (4) maintenance-free Ebm-Papst backward inclined motorized impellers
- Three (3) modular energy recovery cores manufactured from a flame-proof/Polyester-based synthetic paper designed to transfer sensible and latent heat.
- Dual service doors & reversible electrical box
- Push-pull configuration
- Three speeds
- (6) MERV1 washable filters
- 400-850 CFM @ 0.4" w.g.
- External low voltage contacts
- Outdoor ducts on the same side