Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
SHR Series Heat Recovery Ventilator w/ Recirculation Defrost, 6" Side Ports (up to 5,800/6,600 Sq. Ft.)
Fri, Mar 10 – Tue, Mar 14
|1||Fri, Mar 10 – Tue, Mar 14|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
A Heat Recovery Ventilator is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporates a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. It is designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use what is known as a "sensible" heat recovery core. The special aluminum core transfers heat from the exhaust air stream to the incoming air stream. Fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs. HRVs are designed for colder areas of the country that have longer heating seasons as well as drier desert areas of the South.
- Powder coated 22-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- (2) German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Dual aluminum heat recovery cores for high efficiency
- Mounting: Suspended by chains and hooks
- Three speeds
- Recirculation defrost model
- External screw type dry contacts for quick connection of remote controls
- (2) Electrostatic filters (washable)
- 65-231 CFM (31-109 L/s) @ 0.4" w.g.
- 3' plug-in power cord
- 6" side port duct connections
Air Flow Capacity (CFM):
Max Airflow (CFM):
Min Airflow (CFM):
5 Year Parts
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Aluminum Core
7 Year Motor
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday