3/4" 765 Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Tue, Jul 11 – Wed, Jul 12
|1||Tue, Jul 11 – Wed, Jul 12|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
- Designed for minimum head loss.
- Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage.
- Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection.
- End Connections: NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.
Max Pressure (PSI):
Max Temp (F):
Hydrostatic Test Pressure:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday