5" Inlet Gas Venter (24v)
Fri, Jan 27 – Mon, Jan 30
|10||Fri, Jan 27 – Mon, Jan 30|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Includes: Pressure switch and post purge controls
- Used for sidewall venting of a single 24 VAC controlled furnace, boiler, or water heater which burns natural or LP gas. The PVG may also be used to vent a single 24 VAC controlled gas fired furnace or boiler and a 30 millivolt residential gas fired water heater.
How the PVG Works
- 1. Thermostat or aquastat calls for heat and starts the Power Venter.
- 2. The Pressure Switch senses sufficient air flow and allows burner(s) to start.
- 3. The Power Venter draws combustion air through the system and forces gases outside through an external Vent Hood.
- 4. Draft Hood or Barometric Draft Control between the appliance(s) and the Power Venter maintains consistent air flow.
- 5. After the thermostat is satisfied, the burner shuts down and the Post Purge Control clears the venting system of combustion gases.
- 6. The Power Venter shuts down.
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday