The Wireless HVAC Guide® System Analyzer, model HG3 and ET2W Wireless Transmitter turn any Fieldpiece Accessory Head into a wireless device. The new HG3 makes it easy to accurately diagnosis a system because up to 13 measurements can be taken simultaneously to give you real-time data. Tests include: Target Evaporator Exit Temperature (delta T, evaporator drop, drop across the coil), Target Superheat, Superheat, Subcooling, Combustion Analysis and the CheckMe!® test. In addition, the HG3 includes automatic calculation of CFM tests for up to 13 grilles, and data logging for up to 13 parameters.
The Wireless HVAC Guide® System Analyzer will reduce call-backs by giving you a wide variety of tests to diagnose HVACR systems and lower your customer's energy bills. It walks you step-by-step through each test procedure to make your job easier, faster and better.
When coupled with the new ET2W Wireless Transmitter (included with every HG3), the HG3 system turns every Fieldpiece Accessory Head into a wireless device, capable of sending measurements from up to 100 feet away. So you can take up to 13 measurements (12 wirelessly and one directly on the HG3) all at once to give you an live snapshot of the entire system.
The HG3 holds up to 200 tests on its internal memory, so you can easily show your customers what's going on with their system, and what the recommended fixes are. You can even have them review the screen with you in real-time while you're receiving measurement data wirelessly. In addition, all tests can be downloaded to a personal computer so you can not only print out your tests results for your customers, but you can also store all the data to reference the next time you are called to the job site. You can also easily and accurately perform CFM tests because the HG3 does your calculations for your, automatically. The HG3 will calculate the average, max, and min air velocity for up to 13 grilles, then calculate the Total Return and Total Supply for the entire system.
Features and Benefits:
- More accurately diagnose systems with real time data
- 12 wireless parameters for live analysis
- Multi-parameter data logging
- Save time by eliminating measurement reconnections
- Monitor system while making adjustments
- Easy, one time set ip
- Minimize call back with correct diagnosis the 1st time
What other meter on the market can walk you step-by-step through a system analysis, provide you with recommended fixes, automatically do CFM calculations, allow you to monitor the system while making adjustments, and has up to 12 wireless measurements be sent to it at one time? None.
- Comprehensive, real time full system analysis
- Up to 13 measurements at once (12 wireless and 1 direct)
- Provides recommended fixes
- Real time target superheat while you're charging
- Monitors system during adjustments
- Wireless transmissions up to 100 feet away
- Instant snapshot of entire system
- Wireless HVAC Guide - HG3
- Wireless Handle - ET2W
- Dual Temp Accessory Head - ATH4
- Dry Bulb Thermocouple - ATA1
- Wet Bulb Thermocouple - ATWB1
- CD to Download Software
- Computer Cable to Transfer Data
- Nylon Carrying Case - ANC8