**Package includes ASU18CL & AOU18CL
- Inverter Technology - Through new, advanced technology, Inverter air conditioners are more economical to operate and quieter to run than conventional units. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation, and reach the desired temperature more quickly than conventional air conditioners.
- Inverter Control - The Inverter component allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. Thus, the Inverter model can achieve 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and therefore, is much less expensive to run.
- Clean Air - All of the wall mounted cooling-only units feature both an Apple-Catechin Filter and an Ion Deodorizing Filter. The Apple-Catechin Filter absorbs dust, mold spores and microorganisms by static electricity. Growth is inhibited and deactivated by the polyphenol ingredient extracted from apples. The Ion Deodorizing Filter deodorizes by powerfully decomposing absorbed odors using the oxidizing and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultra-fine particle ceramic.
- Quiet Operation - Wall mounted systems include an extra quiet fan speed ("Quiet Mode") to make sure that you are not disturbed.
- Wireless Remote Controller - Comfort control is at your fingertips with the standard wireless remote controller
- Cooling BTU/h: 18,000
- Outdoor Design Temp F DB/WB: 95/75
- SEER: 19
- EER Clg: 10.4
- Power Supply (v): 208-230
- Indoor Unit
- Noise Level db (A) Cooling Hi: 44
- Noise Level Med: 38
- Noise Level Lo: 32
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Outdoor Unit
- Max Fuse Size (A): 20
- Min. Ampacity (A): 16
- Running Current Clg (A) Rated/Max: 7.7/9
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- ASU18CL Indoor Unit: 31-1/8" Wide x 10 13/16" High
- AOU18CL Outdoor Unit: 31-1/8" Wide x 22-3/4" High
Refrigerant Line & Formula Specifications
Pipe Size: Liquid = 1/4", Suction = 1/2"
- Max. Length Each Pipe: 33 ft.
- Max. Elevation: 49 ft.
- Additional Refrigerant: .22 oz/ft.
- Connection: Flare