Description for Goodman GMVC950905DX
The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 multi-position condensing gas furnace with two-stage heating and variable-speed circulating blower reduces operating costs and advances home comfort by eliminating temperature swings and stratification from floor-to-ceiling and room-to-room. The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 variable-capacity furnace smoothly ramps up or down based on the demands of the home to keep temperature consistent at all times. The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 multi-position, variable-speed gas furnace features a patented aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and energy-efficient hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, these heaters can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. (Not intended for use in mobile homes).
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil for maximum efficiency
- Designed for multi-position installation? Goodman GMVC9: upflow, horizontal right or left; Goodman GCVC9: downflow, horizontal right or left
- ENERGY STAR Furnace Rating. Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Furnaces' Auto-Comfort mode helps to efficiently create and maintain a comfortable climate by intuitively adjusting to the room?s environment
- Aluminized-steel inshot furnace burners
- 2-stage gas valve and super-efficient, quiet variable-speed furnace blower motor
- Quiet, 2-speed induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with self-diagnostics
- ComfortNet communications system
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant furnace 2-stage gas valve and regulator
- Top venting is standard; alternate flue/vent located on right side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- All of these Goodman furnace models comply with California NOx Standards
- Suitable for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications. The direct vent furnace setup uses outside air for combustion which increases comfort and furnace energy efficiency.
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Furnaces' foil-face insulation-lined heat exchanger compartment
- Heaters' coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet (Goodman GMVC9)
- Removable, solid-bottom block-off (Goodman GMVC9)
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 160 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.